Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Digital Frustration !

There are a million reasons why one should compose a blog, or write a poem, or scribble something in a diary, or just scream aloud. But nothing can come out as suddenly or as passionately as the expression of pure and unparalleled anger & frustration.(did you think i was abt to say something abt love ?)

I have been lazy, hesitating, unimaginative or just plain disinterested to write my first blog ever. But the day has come... for a spontaneous outburst of annoyance ..

Electronics is my study and profession. But today I would like to deep fry the brains of the people who invented transistors, batteries, integrated circuits, CDs, DVD players, and even cables. and pulverize the lousy fellow who imagined great wonders could made out of silicon instead of leaving the mud(silica) alone... How can so many things fail at the same time ?? How far should I go to listen to just listen to one nice song ?? How could one of my favourite CDs gets stuck in a brand new branded DVD player ?

It only proves my theory about the existence of a Goddess of Circuits- Electronica , who simply decides for or against any user on a given day. Most users of electronic equipments,circuit debuggers would readily agree that certain inexplicable events/ failures would have left them puzzled on one day, and the very next day, they start up the system and lo! it works as if it always had. At such a moment look above , and you would find Her smiling to glory.

Having typed all this, my anger seems to have been dissipated. But thinking again, I might have made Electronica throughly unhappy...I hope I can save this blog, post this entry..and the PC does not hang up before that or a disruptive power glitch ruins this already wonderful evening....or a ....."Pllunkkkk"....................................

1 comment:

Praveen Rahul said...

Oh dear...how much your situation has been so similar to mine. I have been planning to create a blog from the day I landed in UK. But the right time hasn't yet come.