Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Happiest day in my life...! -- May 30, 2005


No ! I wasnt about what happened today, but rather how today happened.

I simply woke up laughing in my bed, triggered by some really funny event in a dream that I dont remember now. And I just checked the time in my phone and it was 7.29 sharp, and an instant later the alarm started to ring out one of my favourite songs (the alarm tone was a Mp3 file in this case).

Compare this to the average day, where I always switch off the alarm, sleep for 30 mins more, and wake up hurriedly and groan " Oh! S*** ! " , and let out a few more curses before getting out of bed.. SOMETHING was seriously right today..!

Just continued smiling and giggling my way to office, and attended some training. And like every other classroom , my circadian cycle turned upside down and started feeling sleepy. Thats when I unleash my best anti-dote to slumbering during a lecture or a meeting..And thats Not a cup of coffee..!

I just watch someone else dozing off, and struggling to stay awake. This is bound to make you laugh, sending in those crucial pints of blood to the brain, and you are back again. Today it was my friend, who slept exactly the way , the guy advertising for some Airline company does- well stretched out and completly relaxed posture in the chair.

The day ended with a showtime premiering the old comedy movie- Taxi (original french version). And here I am , armed with a smile to goto sleep, instead of a sleeping pill.

Now tell me how many people get to smile from the moment they wake up, till the instant the fall asleep ??

No comments: